Brother wireless printer helps its user to print anything from anywhere, without the use of any cables. Its multifunction feature allows multiple users to access the wireless printer from their device. All you need is a power cable of the printer and go through the installation process. The impressive thing that comes with Brother wireless printer is that you can print even from your smartphone, tablet or even WiFi enabled camera. This makes it possible for you to print anything from anywhere and from any device that you are using, but that device should be wifi enabled.
How to connect wireless Brother Printer to computer?
- Make sure that you have installed Printer Driver, P-touch editor and Printer Setting Tools on your computer.’
- Now, plug in the power cable into the power outlet and turn ON the Brother printer.
- Make sure that WiFi LED light on Brother Printer is flashing. If it’s not flashing, press and hold the Wireless Mode button for 1 second on your Brother printer.
- Connect the Brother wireless printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now, start the Printer Driver on your computer.
- Star the Printer Setting Tool on your computer and click Communication Settings.
- Navigate to Wireless LAN under Wireless Settings and do the following steps. If you want to connect wireless Brother Printer to the computer, these below-given steps are major. Follow these steps carefully:
- Make sure that, for Communication Mode you have selected Infrastructure.
- Select your wireless network from the list. If you couldn’t find SSID (Network Name) in the list, enter your wireless network SSID into the Search Bar.
- Enter the password for your wireless network if prompted and connect to your wireless network.
- When your wireless Brother printer and wireless router get connected, LED light on your wireless Brother Printer stops flashing and then become lit.
- Make sure that Editor lite LED is off. Now, start the P-touch editor and select your printer from the list.
- Now you have successfully connected wireless Brother Printer to the computer.
Brother printer driver cannot be installed.
There could be three possible causes for this issue:
- Where did you save the downloaded file?
If a downloaded file was saved into the folder with a long path, the installation may fail. Create a temporary folder in the root directory and download your driver file into that folder. Make sure you mention the temporary folder name under the Browse option while you are extracting the downloaded file.
- Have you executed the downloaded file?
Open the extracted file and installer will start. Follow the on-screen instructions given by your Setup.
- Which driver did you download?
Sometimes it happens that the file you download is not supported by your OS version. So first check your OS version and then download the file according to that.
So these were some of the instructions to connect wireless Brother Printer to the computer.