Brother is a provider of home, office, and business products, as well as industrial solutions that change the way we live and work. Its products include printers, multifunction printers, computers, industrial sewing machines, label printers, typewriters, fax machines etc. Brother Printer is one of the best products which have Work Smart series for small offices & homes. Brother Industries has manufactured every kind of printer, which can suit any home & office documentation. A Printer manufactured by Brother consumes less space; you only need an extra space for Brother Printer paper input tray. It has an inbuilt automatic duplex printing.
You can install the Brother Printer by two ways. You can either install a network printer that connects directly to your home network or you can install it on a computer and then share it with your laptop. Installing the printer that is directly connected to your home network is always the better choice.
Connect your Brother Printer to Home Network:
You can connect your Brother printer to wireless network either by wired or wirelessly.
- Wired method: If you have an Ethernet printer then connect your printer’s port to the port on your router or network switch by using an Ethernet cable.
- Wireless Method: If you are connecting a wireless printer, you need to select your wireless SSID (network name) and enter the password. The process may vary depending on the printer, you can use your Printer’s manual for actual instructions.
How to connect your Laptop to Brother Printer?
Once your printer is installed on network, you can connect it to your laptop. Follow the steps to connect the printer to laptop:
- First of all, click on Start menu and open the ‘Settings’.
- After that, select ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Next, new window opens. Click ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Further, Select ‘Add a network’.
- Then, Select your network printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow on screen instructions to install the drivers automatically. If you can’t find the drivers then you may need to install the drivers manually.
- Once your printer is added to your laptop, you can select it from any program that can print.
- You can go to the “Printer” selection menu when you want to print your document.
- After following these steps, your wireless printer should have successfully connected to your network.
Note: If your wireless printer isn’t showing on your system, make sure that your system is connected to the same network. You can also restart your printer that can make it appear again.
We hope this will help you out to get into your router. If you want more details, you can contact our technical experts on our toll free number. Please share your suggestions or feedback. We will highly appreciate your feedback as it will help us becoming better at what we do.