Are you trying to setup brother wifi printer? If yes, then you are on the right web page. We are printer experts and can help you in the brother printer wifi setup. We can also resolve any issue related to your brother printer’s setup. So, now there is no need to panic when you face failure while attempting to complete your Brother Printer’s setup. We will guide you step by step, regarding brother printer installation and configuration. For today, we are taking an example of setting up and completing the brother printer setup wirelessly, without Setup CD and supplied CD-ROM. So, without any further delay, let’s start the installation of your brother wifi printer.
How to Install Brother Wifi Printer?
- For Brother Wifi Printer installation, download the printer’s latest driver & software, from printer’s website.
- Keep the wireless network settings handy of the WLAN access point/router, such as Network Name & Network Key. If you have no knowledge about it, call us at our toll-free number & get further advice on brother printer wifi setup.
- Basically, Brother Wifi Printer only supports the use of the first WEP KEY. If you have a router, which is using more than one WEP KEY, enter the key, you used first.
- Once you have all the things which are mentioned above, continue with the download of printer driver & software.
- Click on next, when you choose the Wireless Network Connection
- When you confirm the Wireless Network, click on Next to continue.
How to Enable Wireless in Brother Printer?
- First, plug in your brother printer into the power source.
- Next, press the Menu key & visit Network settings.
- Enter your printer name & password, after enabling the WLAN.
- Now, your Brother printer will get connected to the Wifi Network.
- You have to ensure that your firewall is not blocking the printer connection.
Troubleshoot Wireless Network Setup Configuration
Issue: – If you think, your security settings (SSID/Network Key) are not correct, follow these steps.
- Solution: – Make use of the Wireless Setup Helper utility & verify the security settings.
- Choose & confirm that you are making use of the correct SSID/Network Key, or take help from us.
- You can use the instruction manual of wireless LAN access point/router, to know how to find the security settings.
- The user can use manufacturer’s name or model number of wireless LAN router/ access point/ for default security settings. You can also take help from our printer experts.
To get further advice on brother printer wifi setup, give us a call at our toll-free number. Get connected with our team today, for instant assistance. Our printer experts are available 24/7 to assist you. If you wish to interact live with our team, opt for live chat support window. You can also post your valuable comments in the comment box, and get revert directly from our experts. So, call them today.